View Single Post
Old 09-16-13, 07:19 PM   #11
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellfish6 View Post
I'd definitely support this project. May I suggest some digital-only options for backer rewards? So many kickstarters offer t-shirts and toys and crap. I'd much rather have something in the game with more of the money going into game development rather than physical rewards that I'll never wear/use.

I dunno - maybe you can give backers a great gunnery officer or watchstander for his/her crew. Far more useful to me, as a person who wants to play this game, than a t-shirt.
Hi hellfish,

Thank for supporting Atlantic Warfare and i hear you regarding kickstarter t-shirt, coffee cup, silicone breast rewards!

We absolutely don't plan to offer irrelevant rewards but exactly the kind of rewards you are talking about.

I am currently working on the pledges package and many ideas are in the air at the moment like exclusive content for the various pledges package.

I will keep your proposition in mind since i like the idea of including veteran crew for various battle stations that could give you an edge in battle and they could have a personalize badge that differentiate them from standard crew.

Customize camo skins will also be part of some package for the various battleships.

All package will also include various amount of renown points that will give people access to the forum special section where they will be able to buy different GUI,skins,custom models and many more but all related to game content. The renown will play a very big role in all game aspect and we are looking at some game mechanics that could link that renown to the forum renown points

The only reward that will probably be in some package not relevant to in game content will be like the beautiful IXC u-boat original plate made by Gabriel since this plan was made by him and it lead the Ubisoft headquarter to start the Studio in Bucharest to start the Silent hunter 3 production.
This plan will come on a nice quality paper roll in an elegant cylindrical container and will be sign by all the Atlantic Warfare team.

Since i am currently working on the pledges package i welcome any new idea that you guy's would really like to see for Atlantic Warfare.

Regards the Atlantic Warfare team