Old 09-13-13, 05:49 PM   #275
Bothersome
Planesman

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Thanks much Joe...

I found this from those notes too...
Quote:
10) There are conflicting accounts about the number of rounds that could be carried by the Iowa class. The following numbers are taken from notes and sketches made by a chief gunner's mate for USS Missouri BB-63 just before she was decommissioned in February 1955. 16-inch Projectiles:
Turret I: 387
Turret II: 456
Turret III: 367
Total: 1,210
So I'll edit ship in few to adjust the ammo capacity to 400 per gun. The turret could only carry 130 rounds but SH4 doesn't have the ability to carry more in from storage while at sea. So, we'll just have to imagine some type of automatic shell carrying system on this Iowa.

I need to adjust the accuracy of the AA guns quite a bit. And look into why Ducimus' planes are invulnerable. I had to shoot down 5 planes on my last patrol with the 16" guns. Let me tell ya, that took exquisite timing. But it was the only way to kill a Zero. The ship ran out of AA ammo too (I might be wrong, but I think the turret guns don't reload at a resupply depot, only player guns do that).

We'll let me get to it. It will push the version number to 1.21 for these adjustments.
Bothersome is offline   Reply With Quote