View Single Post
Old 08-17-13, 04:36 PM   #123
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfish40 View Post
I thought I had tried all the combinations of Button presses. I will be trying again.
I thought the same about the button presses, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfish40 View Post
Just to calrify (before dragging my mod list in), I placed the chosen folders (Sjizzle part 1 and 2 for instance) right after the UImods. As far as I read on the site, I don't have to do anything to the folders themselves unless I want to disable some of the charts. Correct??
I'm trying again, if I can't get this I will post my current mod list. The folders are not greyed out in JSGME so I don't think I've got any overwriting issues.
D40
Nope, not anymore. You do not have to disable anymore charts because of what TheDarkWraith said below. I have not retested what TheDarkWraith has said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike47 View Post
Sjizzle,
I have enabled some of your charts, not all, so I do not go over the 20 limit, for the charts I want for sure.

The charts that I enabled, mostly part 1-3, work on NewUIs_TDC_7_4_5_ByTheDarkWraith, test version 10.
I disabled certain charts that I did not want according to Sjizzle read me information in UserChart_Sjizzle part_(####).TDW stating
"; max number of charts that can be defined is 20. Anything after 20 will be ignored!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
There is no 20 limit. The limit is 50. You can safely enable up to 50 charts with no problems
@Sjizzle
If TDW is correct about the 50 charts, please update your information on UserChart_Sjizzle part_(####).TDW stating
"; max number of charts that can be defined is 20. Anything after 20 will be ignored!" when you have time or when an update happens.
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote