Old 08-06-13, 06:13 PM   #258
CORSICA
Swabbie

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyiskipper View Post
you may have misread my post..

1) The montana IS NOT in his shippack mod.
it's probably in RFB Mod or something else you have enabled on top of his.
Thanks for the clarification but already knew that. Yes it's a single battle ship mod.

Quote:
2) He does not require giving me permissions, as he would have to remake his own version from scratch
If he decided to add it in by doing all the hard work himself & incorporating it into his own mod.

Being it's a stock ship that came with sh4 he really doesn't "need" to ask anyone if he makes his own version.
you just need to ask him to make it & I'm sure that message has already been received.
I still thought he needed perms but if not that's even better. Now I was talking on not redoing entirely the ship from scratch and witch in my opinion would be more a waste of time but just using the same files already made for the Montana and just changing the skin. BTW I'm just talking about the single ship not the ship pack for RFB and was not looking to have it in the ship pack just a simple change that's all. Now I'm no expert in scripting so can't really know if it's difficult or not. Sry.

Quote:
I disagree, The Lucky Lou is! . J/K

You're right we should try and tackle on the sea one day just you and me jejejeje
CORSICA is offline   Reply With Quote