View Single Post
Old 07-17-13, 12:21 PM   #20
rolandslaw
Bosun

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default Snapshot rather than Generic Mod Enabler

Gents:
After reviewing and printing Trevally's original "How to use TDW's patcher in SH5 workshop and Sjizzle's How to Use TDW Generic patcher for Beginner in SH5 Mods Workshop I realized u can not use Generic Mod Enabler to activate the patch. You must ... per Sjizzler use "gps" file and save as gps file in Patches file.....

I did it and now I do not crash to desktop:<)

I still do not have human audio from Hydro of target props.... but I cn play again....

I posted this in another thread... \"Did I make a mistake when I elected True for every item in the five files ... sometimes there were 3 or more items.... are they alternatives?

Can I use NEWUI 7.4.2 real navigation?

What else am I missing that is preventing me from hearing the prop rotation noise of the target at the hydro station?

Some mods specifically state do not enable full mod... select first what option u want..... and enable that submod via Gen Mod Enabler...

I will go through these mods and id them and post them after I assemble the read me file and forum threads on each....

Could someone with the modding reputations like TheDarkWraith, FiFi, Sjizzle, Trevally, Gap... etc post a confirmation on how to enable the patch for us.... (if I left someone out I apologize)

Thank you for all your fine work and efforts....

Roland
rolandslaw is offline   Reply With Quote