View Single Post
Old 06-10-13, 06:50 PM   #10
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr-Berbunch View Post
I think the worst thing about Midge is the fact she admitted only writing reviews for film she found either very good or very bad.

And she's appropriately named after an annoying little insect.
This is why she is an expert:

Quote:
I've tasted many different brands of liquor filled cordials. None ever had the amount of liquor as these. There is practically 1/2 shot in each chocolate. Each a different liquor. They are quite good & quite strong.

Eat sparingly one or two. Each chocolate is practically a full alcoholic beverage without dilution. Don't drive either. You might fail a blood alcohol eating these. It is pure alcohol in the center which pours out like liquid so be careful not to spill when biting into it.

Quote:
I can also tell you from personal knowledge that anyone who worked for Bell Labs in the 60's & 70's all knew that Bell Labs had back engineered Roswell technology. It was common knowledge. We all knew about it.

Also, if you check the Nobel prize listings, you will find they awarded for the "design of the manufacturing process to make Fiber-optics. Only the process to manufacture it." (about 30 years after the fact) but they did not award the discovery of fiber-optics. The same goes for transistors which were the first item Bell labs back engineered.

If you thumb your nose at Corso, you don't deserve to know the truth.
Quote:
This bra is the worst design ever! Do not waste your money. I'm glad I only bought one. After wearing this one time for 3 hours, I will never wear it again. It will be in the charity donation bag.
The quotable Midge. Now available at Amazon.