Old 06-03-13, 04:12 AM   #120
v-i-c-
Watch Officer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratwurstdimsum View Post
Hey V-I-C,
Im putting my hand up if you need beta testers - I'm on iOS 6 with a iPhone 4S. Also have a iPad 2 on iOS 5
Cheers
Jeff
I am not certain yet if there will be external beta testers

Just for the record. I am using a new iOS6 GLSL feature on devices with Apple A5 and higher (iPhone4S, 5 / iPad2, 3, 4, mini / iPod touch 5). So if you have one of those it will make sense to update to iOS6.

I still can't say how long it takes to finish the Midget Sub Sim, but iOS7 should be already released then. I've decided to prepare the midget game to be almost 100% ready for the main WOTA title, so that most of the additional work for WOTA will be 3D Models, land and extended AI only.

I am a bit addicted to improvements - in its current state the game does not look like on any picture or video you saw within the last months (they are all really outdated)

Special note to iPadCary: I can do that because this is my project and I can develop it as long as I want till I think it is good enough.

Quote:
As a side note, I don't have an iPhone, iPad or iAnything, nor to I plan on having any of the above in the foreseeable future, but I must say that 'storm' video looks very nice. I'm looking forward to more.
I will release it for Mac/Windows/Linux later.

WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - upcoming mobile U-boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux) • subsim forumfacebook
v-i-c- is offline   Reply With Quote