View Single Post
Old 06-02-13, 02:42 PM   #107
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadCary View Post
Mod, could you please teach this boor some manners?
Be careful. I'm on the verge of doing just that.

I looks like you have an old beef from some other forum. Your very first post launches a vitriolic attack seemingly from out of nowhere, at least as far as Subsim is concerned. When people ask you to tone down the anger, you turn around and attack them. You've had two moderators respond to you politely asking you to do the same, and you've tried to entangle them in your problem.

Your last post at least tried to add in some humor. That's good. However, while his responses have been slightly hostile, Red October has been responding in kind to your expressed attitude. He's been here awhile, and everyone here knows that he is neither troll nor boor.

You say you know that the OP is a one man operation, yet you continually complain that he's not living up to your standards and imply that he isn't working hard enough. If Apple has a complaint, that's between them and him. If you have some actual involvement, take it up with him privately and officially. If not, don't introduce yourself to Subsim with an ongoing attack.

It's okay to ask why something isn't what you thought it should be. Once. It's okay to complain. Once. What you're doing is nothing short of an all-out war, and yes, despite your protests, what you are doing is flaming. We don't go for that here. I'm not suggesting, I'm telling: You need to stop this now.