View Single Post
Old 05-17-13, 11:19 AM   #1878
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryejar333 View Post
HI all, I am using Sober's new list with OPEN HORIZONS II_full v2.2 in it. Been having a problem when fighting a polish freighter. I have fired full racks of torps at this boat and all are duds. However, that isn't the problem.

When sinking this boat in Danzig bay with deck gun, I do not CTD, but the game sticks and does not respond. This has happened four times now.

The debug view says, "PDH: 2 destroyed contacts found. Checking for sunk ships...". Every time the game gets stuck here. I have tried (Shift+U= Unstuck), and does not work. Also, to my knowledge I have only sunk 1 ship.

I have read in the release notes for OPEN HORIZONS II_full v2.2 there was a problem with polish ships before. I figured that bringing attention to this problem may help. I would be happy to find a solution to this as well.

To Sober and every Modder who contributed to this game, all a guy can say is, "YOU ROCK !" Thanks for a fun game.
Sounds like an error is being sent to your desktop - when this happens, alt+tab out of the game and screen capture any script error message you see