View Single Post
Old 04-08-13, 09:59 AM   #6
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
What, are you moving or something?
Oh gods I certainly hope so. It's gonna be a real PITA if I don't as I've already got about as much packed as I can manage until I've actually got some place else to move it to, there's no room left to stack any more boxes.

Last round of documents from the bank set the closing date for next Thursday but I have not heard anything since providing the last bit of additional info they requested and that was two weeks ago. About 10 days ago I mailed back some hard copies of stuff they sent me, which were duplicates of stuff I'd already gotten via email and signed and faxed about a week prior to that.

I'm assuming that since they aren't contacting me constantly asking me to verify, explain, or update anything that things are proceeding smoothly. At least I will have plenty of time to get moved once I have the place, right now it's just a lot of hurry up and wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr-Berbunch View Post
Moving's one thing, but who on earth needs eight fruit bowls?
They double as dessert bowls and match the 8 place settings I'm getting at 50% off from Macy's on account of I stumbled onto a sale I didn't know they were having until it was almost over so instead of waiting to buy new dishes I went ahead and ordered them while they were on sale. But Amazon still had better prices on the fruit bowls.

I know Fiesta ware is pretty durable but this isn't my nearly unbreakable 20 yr old Corelle ware, knowing how I am in the kitchen with any luck I'll still have 4 complete settings after a year or so.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote