Thread: Abraham Award
View Single Post
Old 04-05-13, 10:33 AM   #17
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Oh, thank you! Thank you, Subsim for my first award.,{much applause} Please, everyone sit down, thank you, please, sit...thank you. {more applause}

I have to thank my family in NC, the state of NC. I want to thank Neal for Subsim. I want to thank Red for passing the award, even though I feel I should've gotten it before him, but thank you. I want to thank my many friends, Wolferz, uh..Wolfez,..er, well, all my many friends here. I want to thank Steve for spell checking my many post, the many infractions over the years. I want to give a shout out to the Ubirats, those special members that bring meaning to my fake internet character, who I would happily share this award with if I had any decency, but I don’t. And to my beautiful wife, even though you complain, don't cook, clean, spend too much money, at least you let me pretend to be a sub skipper, so thank you as well, I guess.

I was once just a kid from NC who dreamed, ate, and slept submarines and so I want to thank the modders for making the game playable and for making a lifelong dream come true. Thank you.

Also, thanks to Ginger on Gilligan's Island for helping me get through puberty.

Thanks to Mom and Dad for not using protection during the Cuban missle crisis....

Mostly, I want to thank my dog Bear, you continue to inspire
me and give meaning to my life.

I will place this award on my wall, where it will forever remain.

Thank you all!

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Last edited by Armistead; 04-05-13 at 10:54 AM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote