View Single Post
Old 03-12-13, 02:15 PM   #524
finchOU
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0

Well there are always two sides of a story and the Victors write the history....so I don't necessarily disagree with everything he says... but it is always good in my opinion to see different points of view. Do I think he is wrong...based off of what I know... yeah probably... but he does bring up some interesting points. Like any good free market Capitalist, I only care that the product is superior. Mixing politics and business is never a good idea IMHO.

I'm a huge free speech guy. Say what you want and let public opinion decide how serious people take you. As long as you are not physically hurting some one...I that is your right. I'm pro Nationism..... but from a persons perspective...not government (as this lets to control away from the people).... as in I love my country for its freedoms....not to "hate" other countries.

I think the bottom line for the BOB is that the Germans needed to dominate the air war...aka air superiority and the supply war (sea power). It didn't do that....it had a chance (maybe) with their air force....as for Sea Power.... it couldn't dominate the sea lanes with it's small Uboat force or inferior surface fleet. I always thought the War would be won or lost in the East and whether the US would commit to war or not.

That aside....I think I'll def look into one of these Campaigns ...as I do like what I see. Unless there is another third party developer I don't know about.
finchOU is offline   Reply With Quote