View Single Post
Old 03-11-13, 08:38 PM   #143
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 458
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
I suppose that even at summer a rainy episode once in a wile should be considered as normal...

I would also like to hear from other DynEnv users, patrolling different areas...
Absolutely! It can rain in summer! lol
I would not like to see all summer without a rain

Fog in DE is a bit more complex...
In real, i don't believe there are days and days of non stop fog like we can see in OHII.
Fog on sea is usually on quite localized areas, and can desappear as fast as it was coming
It's created because of warmer air on cold sea surface (even the inverse!) but as soon as both are almost same temperature (i.e warmed by sun) fog desappear...
Sea currents play huge part of it too (when there are some).

Other type of sea fog is the coastal fog (happening very often at the end of night in autumn/winter) and very localized (no more further than 5 miles away from coasts) almost everywhere in Europe. It can be very heavy, but usually desappear after few hours...

I wish you could adjust the fog in DE (might be not possible?) so its duration would be greatly decreased, maybe its frequency increase (still not sure about...) but happening in regard of seasons.
And cherry on cake would be coastal fog the mornings!

EDIT: about rain in DE, i rarely see it, and that's a little shame.
For some reason, i remember some career with quite a lot, and as i had to restart many times career to test mods some others almost rainless...

Last edited by Fifi; 03-11-13 at 10:32 PM.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote