View Single Post
Old 03-10-13, 04:59 PM   #138
Bothersome
Planesman

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Thanks Trevally,

This envoronment is really shinning nicely now that I've gotten out of the north seas and started seeing some of the rest of the world.

There is still some beauty in the realism settings on this mod. It's not all gray and bland like you might think when you first start out in Kiel.

Here is nice shot just after sunset.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54171727/SH...0_16.51.27.jpg

By the way, I don't post the pictures directly onto these messages because some ppl might not want to have to spend the time downloading them. It's just as easy to click the link to see them anyway. You can see them in full resolution and it doesn't open the text area properties of the web pages so that it's so wide and annoying. When you done looking, you just close the new tab that opened for the picture.

Edited, also...
There is one thing I do notice with the posted screenshots that I've been posting. They aren't as pretty as when I see them in game. It's like the contrast and brightness is not applied to the screen shot file. In game, they look more natural. Probably due to the contrast and brightness settings in the game options.
Bothersome is offline   Reply With Quote