View Single Post
Old 02-20-13, 05:37 AM   #7
Gustav Schiebert
Sparky

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Thanks for taking the time to read, everyone! Appreciate the comments as well. Writing these up obviously makes a patrol a LOT longer, more like six hours real time as opposed to two. But I'm going to try and do a full KTB patrol for at least the first boat in my DID campaign.

In response to specific points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
One question ... close as I can
Hmmm. Would you believe me if I told you I never noticed that? I looked it up on uboat.net and there seems to be a different one to the system I was using. I was doing each grid divided into nine squares, then (reading left to right, top to bottom) they go 11, 12, 13, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33. If that's the wrong way to do it then I can't remember where I picked it up from. Oh dear. I usually use the ruler to measure my position in the grid (if it's not obviously one of the nine) but now I know about that chart I'll use that. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublynx View Post
... Following Prize rules, too. Great
Of course! And FdU not BdU as it's not 17 Oct yet... obviously the prize rules are just 'dressed up' as there's no way to replicate this on the game. I usually surface, sink the skip, then wait about an hour to represent the time I'd spend searching.

GWX 3 + OLC Gold + 100% Realism + Commander

"Attack! Always attack!"
Gustav Schiebert is offline   Reply With Quote