View Single Post
Old 02-05-13, 12:06 AM   #1760
Ekmek
Mate

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Since you are probably getting tired of Augustus, I think Otto Bismarck may help. THat Augustus file may be from an old granny build and have errors. Its not the current game file because you can't open those with grannyviewer so I found that file that can open with granny viewer. But Augustus may have errors that are giving you a headache.

I poked around some more and I found Otto Bismarck that appears to work better. Attached is the current game file which is compressed and you can't open in granny viewer. This one the game uses - German_Bismarck.gr2. I put it there if you are curious but its not necessary to crack.

It appears that there is another uncompressed (or a more public compression?) gr2 format that can be viewed in game AND in granny viewer. It is also in the zip and its named German_Bismarck_OLD.gr2. This version should be better than the Augustus one.

This one may have rigging issues to animation (in game the animations look weird) but it shows in game and may unlock the other problems you are having. I included texture files and animations (one animation is probably the current compressed type and the other with the OLD suffix probably isn't). I hope this helps!

Thanks for all the work!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2rih2onrw884xxe
Ekmek is offline   Reply With Quote