Old 01-31-13, 11:20 AM   #281
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Hi!

I'm one of the (badly paid) judges for the Subsim Trivia contest.

After careful review, the answer Neal was looking for was Capt.Ramius is known to make a Crazy Ivan to starboard in the bottom half of the hour

We're boarding the Subsim corporate jet to retire to the chalet and deliberate on this, the answer will be forthcoming in 7 weeks.
No one gave you or the judges permission to use the jet, boy, and the chalet is being rented out to the Victoria's Secret people until after Feb 14, you don't go near us, the chalet, I mean...

Ahem, ok, well, let's get serious here, people. As Conan stated, the full and complete answer was: Capt.Ramius is known to make a Crazy Ivan to starboard in the bottom half of the hour

Always goes to starboard: what? Always pees to starboard? That explains those stains.

a "crazy Ivan": Yes, he is known to make crazy Ivans, twice an hour. But what kind of CI in the bottom half of the hour? I bet the trim operator hates his guts.

Turn to starboard while doing a crazy Ivan on the half hour: Pretty close, but which half hour? Top? Bottom?

Come on, where's that military exactness for which you are all famed?

In this case, I will allow all three answers. All three of your names will be added to the list.

The next Subsim Trivia question will surface within the next 12 hours. Right now I have to call the hanger and get that mob of judges out of my plane.

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 01-31-13 at 11:01 PM. Reason: stipulations removed
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote