View Single Post
Old 01-17-13, 11:09 PM   #1167
Agima
Watch

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 0

Well, I'm coming back to SH5 and Subsim after a long pause and gonna give a try to your mod soup Sobers! Seems to be a good place to start over again!

Since the last couple of days I've nearly downloaded all of the required mods from either the forum downloads section or via other sharing sites.

However, I've tried anyway to load you MEP file to see what mods I still have to get but noticed that some that I have already downloaded are not "recognized" by your mep file.

I just want to check that out with you:

- I've downloaded (from another source) "KZS Hull Wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck" but the name from you mep file is "KZS Hull Wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revided_by_thedarkwraith". Is that a different version? I just might redownload the file from this forum instead to be sure...

- I've downloaded here "OH II minefield map" but the name from you mep file is "OH II minefiled map for TDWs UI". Is that a different version or do I just have to rename it?

- You mep file looks for V1 of your "Sobers bad weather deck gun" but the download here points to the V3 version. Is there a reason for that?

That's about it! Thanks you all for your implication in subsim!
Agima is offline   Reply With Quote