View Single Post
Old 01-17-13, 02:04 PM   #1439
Hagendasz
Swabbie

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Hello Iīm the one cdrsubron7 is trying to help with the color squares. Sorry for the double post, as thereīs another on this forum about this question. Thanks cdrsubron7 for your help, and please erase the other post on this forum if itīs not polite.

Silent Steel> thanks for your answer.

-The shadows on the game options are sett to off, as well as the AA.

-The mod I used is hadow Improvement Mod. After searching a bit, I canīt find any other and searching for 'Shadow Super Improvement Mod by tonschk" leads me to the same one.

-Yes, itīs dynamic environment and itīs patched to v1.2

-I used JSGME correctly, as mods as the clouds are easily checked at first sight, and also installing those mods have made a difference on the visuals, even if they couldnīt remove the squares.

I had a similar trouble when first instaling Skyrim, but after new drivers installation and checking some options on the nvidia panel, everyting dissapeared soon. I tried the same , updating the drivers for SH5, and as it went worse (the squares appeared also on the sky) I downgraded the drivers to an old version, but nothing changed.

My guess is thereīs something on the shaders of water and shadows that can be changed to adress this problem, but I donīt know which files are the ones for that and what to do with them.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Hagendasz is offline   Reply With Quote