View Single Post
Old 01-04-13, 06:19 PM   #57
soopaman2
Der Alte

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
Post history can show you that this simply isn't true. For a better example, look at Vendor. People finally wised up to the fact that he was after exactly the same thing as yubba; a person that also measured his success in replies and views. People stopped replying to his super controversial current events topics, and so for the past few weeks we haven't been drowning in pages of Vendorspam. Same thing here.

Or, maybe you guys are just happy this way. Then forget what I said. Always give the people what they want, no?

Good point, but Yubba and Vendor in the same ilk?

Vendor is alot tamer. Yubba is one of those guys that are outright honest.

I do not think either are famewhores, they are what they are.

Just like when I spout my crap, I am not post counting, I am simply conveying my thoughts.

With all due respect daimyo-sama (and I know you dislike me, so I expect you not to listen) but both serve a need here, to invoke discussions, which is exactly what this thread is doing.

Good day, and great for your Eagles with the Reid Firing, the Chiefs deserve him, and Philly deserves better.

On guns? ...My cold dead hands, as Charlton Heston once said.

-Winston Churchill-

The most fascinating man in the world.
soopaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote