Old 12-29-12, 05:49 AM   #9520
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego2301 View Post
Help!

I can't find how to drag the TDC XO's window out of view, I edited the options with the app provided (changed the TDC XO window draggable to True) but no matter how I click on it, it's not draggable.
Press "L" and it will jump to where your messages are.
This keeps it out of the scope while sinking ships.

Quote:
Also, is there a way to change the size of the icons? I feel they're too big and I've seen tutorials where they're much decent in size (I mean the icons in game).
Not sure
TDWs has other folders in the download... some of these may be new icons and thus would be installed after the main mod.

Quote:
Also, I also modified the options so that many menu bars would hide unless I scroll my mouse over them, it doesn't happen.
Did you save the options.py?
Always edit it before you install the mod. If you do it installed, it will work ok, but each time you move it, the options changes will be undone by jsgme.

So edit it before you install.
Install
Then edit it again to add the snorkel (if you want it). The snorkel needs to be added with the mod installed. You must reset the options editor and tell it that the file to edit is now in the game and not just the MODS folder.
Hope that came out right

Quote:
Thanks!

Edit: Now I can't reach all the charts, since they appear clustered at the top left corner of my screen, I can only drag the 2 speed charts and the flag chart, but the booklet with the ships info is out of view. Everything is so incredibly oversized.
delete all draggables from C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5 (Pagelayout_Draggables.tdw etc)