View Single Post
Old 12-17-12, 03:26 PM   #31
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Videos! Many at youtube, plus the two introductory films that I posted long time ago: they say more than a thousand pics.

---

Casey, also check in your nVidia driver that the power consummation of your gfx card is set to allow maximum performance. Here is again a trap where you can slow down gfx performance if setting it to something like "adaptive" or "economic" when the software is very demanding.

Some things just need a 'lil brute force, so give it all powerjuice you got!
Well I will check it, Im curious to see how well I can max out my settings and get a constant 30-40 FPS, I was getting in the above 60s in the sky with a rain storm going on flying down the Pacific coast. It was quite relaxing.

----------------
Off topic now that I have that sorted, I like the tutorials and all, but would possibly (When I get back to California) anyone be up for flying in multiplayer with me tandem and showing me the ins and outs of flying?? I know basics, trim, flaps etc. But nothing about how to request for takeoff, or landing, how to use the flight planner, etc. Right now, Im flying a single prop and a double prop. Jetliners are a bit heavier and more complicated.