View Single Post
Old 11-30-12, 02:10 PM   #314
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Great mod! Need some advice on use of Max Optics IV for GFO 1.1.
I have enabled GFO and New Orders Bar first, then added Improved Stock Environment v3. No problems I could detect running a couple of missions after allowing the overwrites of GFO upon enabling, although I am rather inexperienced with SH4.

However...I want to use Max Optics and the accompanying Metric Nomographs. I installed them after ISE and permitted a large number of overwrites. Now in missions I have the new zoom levels as well as the nomograph tools. BUT the new buttons at the various stations added by GFO are gone! I don't know what else may be adversely affected, but I don't want to lose GFO functionality. I am puzzled by this since the MaxOptics version is specifically for GFO.

Any advice? Are there other optics mods and nomograph mods that could be added instead, and not conflict with GFO?
the simple solution if all you are missing is the menu bar functions is to add my menu bar mod on top of the other mods and that shoud return then. i am not 100% sure if that would effect the other mods but i dont think it would so try it and see.

here is my orders bar mod: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1192