Old 11-21-12, 08:27 AM   #6494
Riccardo1975
Gunner

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0
U boat war badge

Hello everyone!

First post so go easy on me...

End of 4th patrol(March1940) on GWX 3 Gold edition, 54% realism(hate duds, love the camera angles!). Sank 75k of assorted shipping plus a Southampton class. Got loads of medals. Crew are superb and have a petty officer trained in each discipline. What a superb development, so much so my girlfriend says i'm only allowed 2 hours a day.

I'm 37....

I got 35 U boat war badges and its a nightmare awarding them. I can award a few then it says "complete a patrol first" yet most of my crew except maybe 3-5 of them have completed 4. I have a 2ic, Leutnant s z with the German cross in Gold yet I cant award him one! I go out and then back into the "crew" section and after frantic dragging, clicking it might allow me to award one. Can you help me please?

The other thing, my favourite grid is CG76 and I keep finding Spanish cargo vessels on fire all on their own. French tugboats that sink on their own in heavy seas is strange as well. German fishing boats in the English Channel?

Weird?

Apologies if this has already been discussed and cured. I did do a forum search, honest.

And I thought Silent Service was good.

Rich
Riccardo1975 is offline   Reply With Quote