View Single Post
Old 11-19-12, 05:42 PM   #1376
McApu
Swabbie

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
The navigator is not 100% accurate . He is close . Once he does another celestial fix he will correct his mistakes . If its bad weather he can only do dead reckoning which is not as accurate as celestial . Has your base moved to Willhelmshaven ? Use the automation scripts to put a pilot on board your sub and use travel mode at 128TC to travel thru the canal .
Hi Sober and Trevally tnx for the attention and greetings for your amazing mods! Really, if it wasn't for your work, sh5 would be a crap.
Anyway, the navigator's errors are about 2 km wrong and don't seem to improve accuracy with time (i tried five or six celestials). The second mission i requested it's been Breakin' the fortress - Special operation P.
Did my base move to Willhelmshaven ? That's intersting question 'cause all the problem it came from here. I accepted the second mission and went on patrol...loading...my base changed to Willhelmshaven, I ask the navigator my position via celestial and, once calculated, the map shifted to kiel as the mark of the position. I thought to shut off and reload, but now i always start from Kiel.

Last edited by McApu; 11-19-12 at 07:17 PM.
McApu is offline   Reply With Quote