Old 11-19-12, 11:41 AM   #1374
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618
Uploads: 0
Default @ IronOutlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronOutlaw View Post
...vast array of messages dealing with so many problems...

If I were to buy SH 5, are there mods that fix the problems I have briefly read about, and, if so, exactly which mods are recommended?

Or, is it in fact worth getting SH 5 at all, or should I just leave it and stick to SH 3?

Hi mate and welcome back

What you call 'a vast array of problems' is not a 'problem'. You don't have to read through anything in particular to get started.
That's why we are here.

This forum is exactly the place to be to get the proper assistance to get the most out of SH5 to your taste.

Rather are these 'problems' a sign of a continuously ongoing development and a proof of a devoted bunch of sub addicts around here. On the contrary, this is a guarantee you'll get a sim developing all the time.
What other sim can offer something like that?

Of course there still are questions popping up from time to time but nowadays I'd say many mods aim at making SH5 a sim that is more realistic, beautiful and enjoyable than ever.

But, we wouldn't be the lucky ones without all them exquisite modders that tirelessly keep going, developing SH5. We mustn't forget to thank those guys.

For sure UBI wouldn't have managed to surpass the work of all these fabulous modders around here.

Even if there's tremendous efforts put on graphics, gameplay and much, much more the handling of the mods is actually improving and getting more convenient.

I'd say you're in for a real surprise if you give SH5 a shot. If you're a fan of SH3 - SH5 won't let you down.

I can understand that you're hesitating because of all mods needed/not needed, which ones to pick that get you what you want, how to do this and so on but don't worry.
The mates in this forum will help you out and up and running in no time.

So, if you want to get yourself something special - buy SH5. After all, what is the price these days? 20 AUD...

PM me for a nice list of mods to start with.
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote