View Single Post
Old 10-30-12, 03:43 AM   #612
DrJones
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 343
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xall View Post
DrJones, love the mod, it has a amazing feel to it and very practically made, there are however some recommendations that I sugguest and some of the bugs I encountered.

I love this UI and the one from TheDarkWraith For example I would love to have the speed charts from knots to kilometers converter chart. As far as I am concerned there is no scope lock-on feature... really missing that one.

I also encountered that the man the deck guns works, but when I want them to dismount it, it did not work well, the only way I got that to work is talking directly to dieter and telling him first to man the deck gun then dismount it.

One more thing I would like to point out, is that although the menu to selecting to correct officers, navigator etc are well made, (note that this is just a preference thingy) I found that in the TheDarkWraiths New Interfaces, it was more personal since you seen the crew men rather then the sation icons, I felt more connected to that, where I had more difficulties figuring out who is who with this icons.

It is also worth mentioning that I tell you this with using allot of other mods as well, I did not test this without any other mods. It worked well dispite it had a few bugs. It was also interesting that, whenever I set your mod as the first mod to be activated it worked how I discribed it, however when I set it as the last mod and then puting manos - scopes on it, when I then launched the game, it did not even appear which I found strange.

In anycase I hope this information can be of use to you I always tend to play this and TheDarkWraiths mod They are both unique in thier way and yet both lack something the other has.

Keep up the great work I can't wait till the next release, which will hopefully be a bit more stable and compatible.

Edit: Never mind the part where I said it does not load when I put it last, was my bad.
Thank you Xall...

some of the points you mentioned are still solved...i hope a can release a new editon next time but still a lot of changes in my job in real life keeps me still away to work on it...

Hope there will be more time in the near future

Best Regards

DrJones
DrJones is offline   Reply With Quote