View Single Post
Old 10-19-12, 12:08 PM   #93
geetrue
Cold War Boomer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye T. Bai View Post
Episode was enjoyable. I liked the drama, especially the dialogue between the sailors, and the tensions between the SEALs. The standoff at the conn was nice too.

Next episode, the newly-minted SECDEF comes to the island to meet with SSBN-753's wardroom; with a full complement of Marines with him. Lookin' forward to that.

First time I watched the show when it came on at 8pm pst.
I usually record it on my Dish Hopper DVR then watch the show the next day without the commercials,
but last night I turned up the sound and stayed the whole course.

I too enjoyed the seal team conflict and the island girl bartender romance. The washington scene was great too with that girl getting mad at being called a traitor.

The next show with the new secretary of defense making a play for the sub back looks good enough to stay tuned.

I give it three stars for sure ... plus all the new teen submarine recruits out there watching the show can't hurt the Navy.

I fell in love with submarines back in 1956 watcking the old black and white tv show "Silent Service"

Romance has to start somewhere and I can vounch for one thing everyone I served with was in love with submarines. lol