View Single Post
Old 09-10-12, 03:46 PM   #62
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Default [INFO] Status Update

Both BIGREG and I have been working very hard the past few days trying to add items to the Foreword Quarters. We have discovered many ways you can not add new items at this time and just one way that actually works.
The way I had originally added the Sea Bags and Crates is the only way, at this time, to add new Items to the Model although there are a couple other options we are trying to avoid.
  1. Attach (Weld) new Objects to existing Model(s).
  2. Convert existing Mesh(s)/Object(s) to want we want and replace the Original Mesh(s)/Object(s) with Objects contained in a DAT. Needles added using DAT file appear to render correctly as they are only using shade of black. So each needle replaced by importing new needles from a DAT will free up GR2 Mesh(s) that can be Exported/Edited/Imported to change a Needle to say a Sea Bag or Bananna etc.
We were trying to avoid these two options as we wanted to make food vanish over time but this may not be possible right now.

During our Trial/Error testing, We were able fix a few more issue's.

#1 BIGREG added new Textures to the Radar Range Dials
#2 Texture lightened on Radar Bearing Dial and Light Map fixed so you can read dial 360 degree.
#3 Radar Dial Bearing is in Sync with actually Antenna Bearing.

Although the Radar Range Dials have Textures and Dial Controls are assigned to them, the Dials do not appear to be working and they do not display Range to Target.
At this time, you will still have to depend on the Scope to get fairly good esitmate range to target.
This issue appears to be located somewhere else. Maybe some where like Dials.cfg

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire

Last edited by TheBeast; 09-11-12 at 04:35 AM.
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote