View Single Post
Old 08-23-12, 12:52 PM   #33
Dogfish40
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 827
Uploads: 0

Wow, I really don't understand what I'm voting for on the poll...
Do I still like SH4, Absolutely!! SH4 for me is just as immersive as any of the other games. I play SH4 and 5 right now and I love them both.
This isn't just about U-Boats but I've gone back and read a lot of the patrol reports from the fleet boats and they are scary. The game never really gets there but that is understandable. There a players who love SH3 just as much for the SH3 Commander and GWX mods.
C'mon.... SH4 is still just as fun to mess around the pacific (which I happen to think is a much more interesting place to sail, it's huge, and danger is just around the next strait.
I hope no-one is even thinking about losing any of the forums or threads on this site. Besides, the ships in SH4 are really great looking, and there are many many types.
I've got a pretty nice ASUS laptop, I just did that patch where the exe now sees that I've got 8g of ram instead of 2... The game is playing even better now.
So, I'm playing two campaigns. One in the Atlantic with SH5 and one in the Pacific with SH4. I think both sims are great and I think we should keep 'em all.
Good Hunting
D40
PS; I really don't understand this poll, if I'm voting a yes or a no, or if "taker" is afirmitive in this case. Can't we just have some yes or no questions. SH5 takers still? Whaaaa?? If I check "What are your opinions on this"... what will happen?
This just doesn't look like a poll. I wish I could vote on it but I don't see a question.