Thread: WBs mod page
View Single Post
Old 08-10-12, 02:20 PM   #176
Wreford-Brown
Sea Lord

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 26

This is my first non-.mis file for a long time!

h.sie's SH3 Cmdr en_menu patch

This slight repacking of h.sie's awesome 'Realism- and gameplay-related hardcode fixes for SH3.EXE V16B1' should make it easier for people to merge h.sie's campaign file into their own install and to add lines to en_menu.

There are two parts:

1. Merging h.sie's campaign file with your own. This is held in a separate notepad file in 'documentation' but explains how to merge these files using the SH3 Mission Editor.
2. Adding lines to en_menu (or de_menu). I've written a small SH3 Commander mod based on h.sie's information that automatically adds the en_menu and de_menu lines using the power of SH3 Commander - no more manual inserting of lines. If you don't have SH3 Commander then I thoroughly recommend it, and if you're unsure how to add JSGME to SH3 Commander then there is a 'How to...' in documentation.

Credits:
JScones - I'm still learning how powerful JScones' utilities are for SH3 and there seems to be little limit to what can be achieved. Thank you yet again, Jaesen, for putting the time and effort into JSGME and SH3 Commander and sharing them with the community.
h.sie - cracked the SH3.EXE and has created an awesome set of mods. Thank you for creating this information - I've just repacked it a little.

Permissions:
All the information contained in this mod remains the property of h.sie.

All my mods are available at MediaFire:
SH3 Mods
Other modders SH3 mods
SH4 Mods
...you can't please all of the people all of the time...
Wreford-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote