View Single Post
Old 08-01-12, 12:12 AM   #3994
Roger Dodger
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Ok, I checked my files. Stock is consistent, TMO is consistent with what you all have listed here. It's OTC_TMO25 version that is the culprit. MaxDepth is showing 1000 meters. Not sure why that mod alters the submarine folder. Anyone see any reason I can't just delete that folder from the mod and reinstall?

EDIT: So I just copied the Submarine folder from TMO and overwrote the Submarine folder files in OTC mod. That seemed to do the trick. The red test depth line now reads 200 or something close to there. Took it for a test dive to about 320ft for about 10 minutes. She held but was groaning and moaning. THanks for identifying the offending file for me. I'm sure Cap'n' Scurvy didn't realize this was in his mod.
It can be quite a puzzle trying to unscramble the spaghetti mill of references and files just to get to the right place to attempt a fix. All respects to Ducimus, Lurker, Capt. Scurvy, and many others for their hard work.

I'm still thinkin' that a random number is generated after passing test depth. Next time you try a test dive, you could implode at 225'.

Good Hunting!