View Single Post
Old 07-09-12, 02:55 AM   #259
Mick W
Swabbie

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTrekMike View Post
Any chance that this entire (and current) download list could get packaged (or just well zipped by somebody, I don't mean the actual download folders but the ones that will go into your mod folder.

I have been trying to download this for the past week but I end up missing something or another and frankly, I am tired of hitting my subsim download limit, perhaps someone could just zip up the whole kit'n kaboodle and make it available, someone that has a current and working set of downloads?

I know it is asking for a lot but this list is really nice and I am just about to give up due to constant updates (when I have not even gotten all of it working) and I uninstalled a working install with some older mods to try this, now I am without and that kinda makes me impatient at this stage.

Again, I know it is asking a lot but I think it would help new folks out who just want one good solid download (yes, I know, it will be huge) that exactly matches what is needed in your mod folder (many of these mods are not going to work if you just extract them to the mod folder after download).

Sorry about this, but I just spent most of the evening finishing downloads and trying to get the thing to work, only to find that it has been updated again.
I can see what you mean but i expect some of these mods are continually changing (e.g. TDW's mods constantly being updated). I havent been around for a while but i assume that probably more than 50% of these mods do not change.

Therefore, maybe a better idea would be if those mods that dont change could be packaged up as 1 download.

Just thinking out loud here
Mick W is offline   Reply With Quote