View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 06:53 AM   #543
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tem View Post
and You make this mod (like anothers - by the way) in chinese language ...
think
english spoken population on the Earth - circa about four and half miliard (thousand of million) people - in this I think is more to half of one milion people who play in SH with mods
chinese spoken population which play in SH ?? EVERY in chinese spoken population speak english - better or worse of me - but speak
and You do yours mods in chinese because You this so I can understand this language
no - I understand english, russian, german, french, polish - but NOT chinese - and I'm in the point like this half of milion people who played in SH
because I live in Europe like more to two hundred thousand of players in Sh, next two hundred thousand live in america
maybe the numbers is not real but they give the scale of population which want to play in SH with your mods but they can not because YOURS MODS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH english-spoken version of SH

are You understand my request, mister Chinese U-47 ??
So,mister Tem:
It appears you know Chinese people better than me,for example,you know they all know English "better or worse of me".That's really interesting.
Let me told you sth:
0,your English is really bad that I can hardy understand you,mister Tem.
1,"chinese spoken population which play in SH ?? "I suppose you mean there're hardy any Chinese who play SH.
In China,there're also a lot of players who love SH3 just as well as you,love hunting with U-Boat.You may know we have 1.6 billion Chinese,turned out a great number of SH fans.And,I'm one of them.
2,"EVERY in chinese spoken population speak english - better or worse of me"I suppose you mean every Chinese speak English good or bad.
most Chinese player's English is very bad or simply 0.Turely,Chinese students need to learn English in school.But,this is a curriculum just like any other curriculum,after left school for years,except someone who always use it,it's very cleary most guys would forget every single word of it for sure.It seems you hate Chinese language mod,well,most Chinese players hate English language mod just as you.Is that fully?or is that fair?
3,What I official released here are English language Warship mod.I never released a Chinese language mod here,I also never forced you to play a Chinese language mod.
I don't want to talk this any more.

Last edited by Chinese U-47; 07-08-12 at 07:34 AM.
Chinese U-47 is offline   Reply With Quote