View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 04:58 AM   #541
Chinese U-47
Ensign

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

I wondering what I should say......
I've left here for years,left SH3 modification for years.In these years,I try to make a WW2 navy battle online game and I failed,as picture below.I try to take care of my girlfriend and I failed,I lost her.I try to make my parents worried about me no more,I failed,they worry about my state even more......

Now,I'm making a Men of War mod,which its point are AI and FPS tank battle.You can see pictures of FPS tank battle below.

And,well,you can't see ai,that's programs,I can't show you a picture of ai,as you may heard some players always like to laugh at ai,they think ai is stupid,fool,no match for human,sth like that.Well,unfortunately I believe ai,I believe a X4 CPU may defeat most of the human brains than opposite,what we need is only a better ai.And that become the point of my MOW mod.Until now,it seems I succeed,it successfully defeat all my friends.You can image,a ai that can contral dozens of tanks,and dozens of howitzers,and dozens of antitank cannon,and so on in the same time,choose best target for each one,detect threat for each one,figure out strategy order,attack your several postions with suitable troops......and almost make no mistake,that's it.
After this MOW mod end,I hope I can return to SH3 modification,I believe that's my duty which I haven't done yet.
Sorry.