View Single Post
Old 07-07-12, 06:22 AM   #1814
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
God, I hate Falmer. They always kill my followers.
Give them better armour, and nanny-manage them. I have not lost a single follower.

Get them silenced boots, then sneak in dungeons only.

And I use a mod that delays my own levelling, and makes opponents level up beyond the intiial maximum limit!

On Falmers I mst say, I kill them like anything else: easy, and fast. Once you have a good bow and a reasonable archery skill, they are nothing. Give enchanted items to your followers that improve their damage-by-archery levels. Keep your followers always properly dressed, as if you were caring for our own figure's safety. I tend to give the best armour items to them first, not to myself. I imroove their armour at every opportunity by smiothing, too.

My gang is a running horror show for the country now, it is almost pointless to play even with only one follower anymore - one follower still is a whole army now. They all can kill everything with just one arrow now when in a sneakling stand, and even when standing and the target being alarmed, it'S chnaces to survive the first hit still is meager. My girls never fall to the ground and take some breath, no matter what's being thrown at them. We are freaking awesome, every fight is a brutal massacre that is over the moment it has begun!

The game has serious design problems at higher levels. Even with my mod that delays my own uplevelling and neutralises the level cap of enemies, fighting alone a whole gang now is just picking my nose.