View Single Post
Old 06-24-12, 06:28 AM   #137
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkiePoep View Post
Hi, Im michiel, 22 years and im from belgium , im a member for a longer time but never really introduced myself.

I always have been very interested in WW2, so thats why i like any WW2 sim, so i play (try) silent hunter 5 and also IL-2, well i try to cause i kinda suck in the game ^^, but i geuss practice makes me better + even if i suck i always have the need to play 100% realism. i also play battlefield 3 company of heroes and shogun 2: total war,

and i also wanna thank the modders for their time for fixing silent hunter 5, cause i knew silent hunter 3 was more realistic but im a graphic whore so ^^ silent hunter 5 looks better now

Thanks and have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by K View Post
I originally got into the series with the release of SHIII and some what enjoyed the game and wished it was better. When SHIV was released I figured they improved the game, but was disappointed. I stayed away until I saw SHIII on steam for $12.00 and was bored but I did enjoy playing the game despite it's faults. Had no idea about GWX, LSH, NYGM, or any of the vast amounts of MODS. I have had the SHIII for a month and tried LSH and GWX and just downloading NYGM. My thanks and congradulations to all the modders who have taken a slighty ok game and made it an awesome game. According to steam I have played SHIII about 120 hours. My last patrol I planned on getting to my patrol grid and saving next thing I know it's 3am. I wish I would have found this site a long, long time ago.
Welcome to Subsim guys.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke