Old 06-12-12, 09:46 AM   #24
JapLance
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_frog View Post
Hello!

Instead of littering the forum with another thread, I just use the existing one ...

... so, here's an add-on to the destroyer package:

The Vasilefs Georgios class destroyers of the Royal Hellenic Navy, built in the UK on base of the G class, were armed with German guns, making them uniques crossovers.
I produced a model representing them. It comes with several library files, including the gun_SB files created by Sergbuto (the big mods have them already). The 12.7 cm gun has been converted from SOM group's SH4 mod "Battle for the Baltic". For details, please read the documentation file.

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/74nuor...eorgios_mod.7z

Cheers -- the Frog
Hi, the Frog

As you may know, I usually take any newly released SH3 ships into SH4 for my own use, and this one is no exception. But I'm stuck with the Greek destroyer.

In nod X01 of the Vassileff Giorgios there should be a 3inch_platform, but none of the libraries included with the download have this object. Is it part of an original SH3 library?

Thanks for your help

EDIT: Just found the object in the Guns_UK.dat. Now I need to discover why it doesn't show up in SH4. Apologies for the stupid question.