View Single Post
Old 06-12-12, 04:22 AM   #8910
Cpt.Mads
Watch

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_FLAME View Post
Okay so i installed this mod and so far so good. My issue now is when im on deck watch and i want to enter the sub the hatch will not open and i can not get control of both deck guns ! ...
I'd tell your men to stop locking you out of the boat! >< You're suppose to be running it!

I'm not too familiar with the Steam version, but you may want to disable all your mods, go into your game folder and make sure your game is up to date for 1.2. Furthermore, you can use the Mod Validator and post a report of it for people to hopefully help you out I'd go about disabling and updating first, then check the mods again. Then, validate.. Sorry I can't help you out more

EDIT: There's one deck gun and one or two flak guns... depends on setup; however, where are you when this is occuring? Firstly, Mods should be installed when in Dock. Secondly... maybe saving and reloading will do the trick.. <---Oddly works well enough in some odd circumstances. i.e. do you leave the dock as well to check this out? Are you sure you're not in one of the external camera modes? It can be confusing sometimes... Is the boat too low in the water to be able to utilize anything(how wavey)? ... Did you get an error message?...

Last edited by Cpt.Mads; 06-12-12 at 04:32 AM.
Cpt.Mads is offline   Reply With Quote