View Single Post
Old 06-11-12, 03:11 AM   #8908
Cpt.Mads
Watch

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
That was a very strange Dbgview Either your installed game is corrupt or something else is irai. Let's try this first: run my SH Validator app found in \data\Applications. I want to ensure the path to your \Silent Hunter 5 folder is correct (I think you reinstalled the game at one time and placed it in a different folder). If that checks out ok run the game with admin privileges (right click the icon and select run as administrator).
For various reasons, I wanted a certain setup and couldn't get it to work. Thankfully I somehow found my SH5 download exe in an old flashdrive. I decided to reinstall the beast and renew/replace the mods, as as they just looked to be a bit too messed up. Likewise, it was very possible that I screwed up the format of the game somehow, over a year ago. It worked, but only with certain mods

After many days/hours of experimenting and seeing what works and takes the 'least' amount of tweaking, to get them to work, this is my mod soup now

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

Real Environment - Revision_3
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2.2 Patch
Dark_Interior_V1 (Put up gamma by +3 from the middle in your graphic options, looks great)
Dark_Interior_additional_Sounds
Accurate German Flags
DBSM_Music_1_0_4
Nauticalwolf's_Torpedo_Textures_v1.2
FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_alt_officer_wounded_by_Torpedo
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.9
Torpedo_Speed_Abilitie_Fix_for_TDC_SH5_v120
Depth_Keeping_Problem_HB_2_0_0_TheDarkWraith
SubFlags_0_0_8_byTheDarkWraith

*The mods above are easy to install by just putting them in that order - with just the enabling of the second flag for SubFlags!*

I had been trying the MCCD/MFCM Compatible mod and SDBSM, but they were giving me too many control and sound issues. I'm fine with that. My goal is to keep my mod setup simple whilst having some of the most immersion for me. I'll keep my eyes open for another (perhaps background crew sound mod)that doesn't interfere with the others.
Great Job, modders !!! Your stuff is great! TDW, your comments before will hopefully help others out later, as well Such a great community!

Thank You