View Single Post
Old 05-04-12, 05:19 PM   #189
KeldorKatarn
Helmsman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I'd like to break a little lance here for this game. I'm an old community member but haven't been around in a while, also because no SH has really interested me since SH3 and my job hasn't allowed me to play much anymore but I was a huge fan of SH3 and also modded a little for it.

The reason why I want to break a lance for this game is that I am working for the developer studio that is creating it. I am not part of the team working on it, but I know these guys and see them everyday. I just wanted to emphasise, no matter what you think about Ubisoft and the former Silent Hunters, this one is developed by a totally different developer so please don't punish us for whatever that other studio did in terms of bugs. Also whatever you might think of Ubisoft (I have my own opinion about some of the stuff they pulled too), give these guys a chance. There are quite a few big SH and WW2 sim fans in that team and they're really doing their best.

All I can ask is, just take a look at it and work with the team on improving the Beta and the final product. There will be a live team that will continue to work on the product once it has gone live. This is a huge project and they've never really done anything this size before but they're really putting a lot of sweat and blood into it. All they'd really like you to do is try it out and help them make it the best game it can be.

Just 2 cents from someone who's been on both sides of the fence
KeldorKatarn is offline   Reply With Quote