View Single Post
Old 04-29-12, 12:49 PM   #1622
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

I haz a puppy! Got a mod that lets me adopt Meeko and then tell him that his home is now any player home that I own. Managed to make it all the way back to Windhelm and introduced him to his new digs... he seems pretty happy there:

Also... it seems like the Civil War is not the only issue on which the Battle-Borns and Gray-Manes disagree. They also can't decide which family produced the dumbest offspring.

Idolaf thinks I may be a Stormcloak sympathizer. Looks like he saw right through my clever disguise. Meanwhile...

Well, Thorald, you know Avulstein. He's behind a lot of things. Some of them even as we speak.

Also got screenshots of the Greybeards' dialogue when they name you Dovahkiin. It's pretty cool.

Naal Thu'umu, mu ofan nii nu, Dovahkiin, naal suleyk do Kaan, naal suleyk do Shor, ahrk naal suleyk do Atmorasewuth. Lingrah krosis saraan Strundu'ul, voth nid balaan klov praan nau. Meyz nu Ysmir, Dovahsebrom. Dahmaan daar rok.

By our Thu'um, we give it now, Dragonborn, by power of Kyne, by power of Shor, and by power of Atmora-of-old. (In) long sorrow waits (the) Stormcrown, with no worthy (to) head rest on. Become now Ysmir (Now comes Ysmir?), Dragon-of-(the)-north. He remembers this.

Can't decide if the "he" in the last sentence refers to the Stormcrown, and now you're becoming Ysmir and so it "remembers" you. Or if it refers to Ysmir himself, who remembers that it's been a long and sorrowful wait for a successor and so he's sent an avator or incarnation of himself to wear it again.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote