View Single Post
Old 04-27-12, 11:46 AM   #1612
Krauter
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 102
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
Well, you can "target" an NPC by clicking on him or typing in the correct ID and use some console commands on them. The wiki only gives directions for using add/remove spell commands on the player, but it is formatted like some other commands that you *can* use for an NPC if you have the ID or can target him/her.

I don't know, there's got to be a way to do it, if I could have it as a plugin that just modifies him that would be fine. Don't know how to do it though. There was a program out there that would let you look at an NPC's files and change them around but I can't remember what it was called.
somehow lost my reply.. brb..

Edit:..

removespell <spell ID>

Removes a specific spell from a character's spell book. Also works with powers, abilities, blessings, and diseases, but not shouts For a spell's ID code, see the page for its corresponding magic school, indexed at Spells. For other applicable IDs, see: Powers and Abilities, Blessings, or Diseases.

E.g., player.removespell 00092c48 will remove the "Beast Form" power from the player's spell book.

Now, note how you must input "player" and then .removespell ID for this to work. Try inputting M.'s ID instead of player and then the corresponding spell ID and see if it works.