Old 04-14-12, 02:38 PM   #2555
Rutger
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonious View Post
Howdy Rutger,
I've previously read Panzers in the mud and I'm reading PA right now, I like em. I'm stuck on Intercepting the Enemy. I was having trouble with Attack on Beskudnikovo before that. Finally made it thru to Occupying Simashkovo which I completed first try after finishing AonB. Got to get my hands, eyes and brain working together
Newon

12 kills Victory at last (after a 100+ defeats ) So much for an ace.
Hid behind the burning shed, front facing to the left, gun to the rear,about 4-5 oclock. Killed the two recce tanks coming down the road when the just passed the little bush that has a light German tank hiding in it. Move a couple feet forward to remain hidden from the tanks that will come down the same road, but enough to the left to see the three tanks that will show up on the left side of the bushed hill on the immediate left of said road. Kill them, race up to the bald hills and hide behind them. From then on its sneak attacks from behind summits, a few of them blind shooting with commander able to see impact only just and gunner not at all.
I was hit at both tracks and near the turret, but with carefull throttling nothing broke. Guess I was lucky, now I should do it another ten times to show progress. Gungho attacks I found suicidal.
By the way, I never use auto driver or auto commander or auto gunner. I don't know if it is sporty to do so, or if other players use it.

Yes Panzer in the Mud, I looked up some reviews, they are good, I think better than the reviews of Panzer Aces.

cheers, next one up!
Rutger is offline   Reply With Quote