View Single Post
Old 04-04-12, 10:57 AM   #6298
odinds
Watch

Downloads: 232
Uploads: 0

Greetings to all.

As you can see i'm new to this site, so I just want to say that GWX is by far one of the best sims, if not THE best ive come across.

So, to the reason of this post..... Ive been trundling through the mods for GWX to 'enhance' it...... not that it needs much.. and was wondering if there's any extra missions for the career, like in SH4 where there's the special op's ect. it'd be nice to get in on the action to defend the bismark while in career, rather than in singles. im also wondering what you more veteren subsimmers would recommend (mod wise) for GWX, as im adding and deleting mods all the while trying to get a good balance. i'd like more of a variety of shipping to send to the seabed (both merc and war) as well as better graphical enhancements. also, i like playing as historically accurate as poss, so are there any realistic aids that can be used? (like for torp solutiuons, AoB, that kind of thing)..... i just want get as much full immersion and enjoyment out of this game as i can.

Thank you in advance for any help and advice rendered, and im sorry for the noobness of my query, i know you guys have probably given out said advice a thousand times..... frustrating much? lol, so once more would be gratefully appreciated.
odinds is offline   Reply With Quote