View Single Post
Old 03-06-12, 06:05 AM   #773
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navuhodonosor View Post
Sorry, It is your "Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional TDW UI 6.9.0 options files" and in there is "data\submarine" folder with some submarine.cfg files in it, so i am wandering could I use only them to fix my 'dive" problem because I have different "TheDarkWraithUserOptions".py file and I do not need that.
ohh, i didnt got what your dive problems are...

the submarine.cfg files are based on TDW new UI`s 6.9.0 but solve a little problem:

some ppl think it would be good using the "D" dive command to reach a predefiened dept, like standing in an elevator pressing "P2" to reach park deck 2 (more common for housewifes) ...if you have dived below that predefined dept and and press the dive command "D" the boat wont dive but surface.

...ithink that behavior is a no go, the dive "D" command should work as a dive command ! if "D" is pressed the boat simply dive until a level or surface command is given, including hull breach

the changes in the cfg files are set to an (allive) unreachable dept, making shure the boat will dive if the command is given (from any reachable dept).

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote