View Single Post
Old 02-28-12, 04:40 AM   #194
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
Hi everyone, just coming back to SH5 after a good long break. Just going through which mods I need to update and remembering how time consuming it was - well worth it though
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
Guess i don't post enough , It would only be to slather good tidings on all those responsible for what this site has done for my game . I bought sh5 when released , paid the premium , watched the uproar , and played my game .. It was pretty darn good . I had never modded anything before ,, Had to learn .. was very hard because i am not very smart , But i did it , Mod soup went bad at some point and i got disinterested... put the whole thing down , was well over a year ago ,Anyways ,, Im rather bipolar at times and i have dusted the thing off and loaded it back up again and am having a huge blast .. Have been playing with 5 mods from sobers beginner list , Oh2 , FX, but its not enough ,, ITS NEVER ENOUGH !!! Ive decided to download the whole sobers mega mod thing.. ran into my limit of downloads and here i am hoping this will Open up a bit of space to download the rest .. Guys ,, I don't know why you do what you do as modders besides just love of the game .. But I'm Very pleased that you do it . Forgive my wall of text . I dont guess its going to let me download anymore .. Any chance i can be made a captain ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by makinja55 View Post
Hello everybody!!!
Welcome aboard all!!!