View Single Post
Old 02-25-12, 05:54 AM   #758
misha1967
Commander

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

Silly question about OHII, Trevally:

This may be all in my mind, it probably is, but I was wondering if the "spawning" of ships has been altered by OHII (I'm running on 1.6 now but planning to upgrade as soon as I get back from my current patrol).

The reason I'm asking is that in my previous patrols, and I've been restarting a lot because there's always something I want to add by way of mods, the ocean off the East coast of England seemed to have quite a bit of traffic, yet in the patrol I'm currently on it's like it all died out a week after I started my patrol.

I know, I could be just out of Kaleun's luck and any moment now I'm going to run into something to shoot at, it's not like I've been trawling the coast of East Anglia for weeks without a contact, it just seems to me as if there were more targets before OHII.

Which is why my question is basically this: Does OHII change the spawning of traffic from the original in a way that, say, means that once you're through the initial traffic, nothing new shows up? (I'm in September 1939 still, by the way. Mod addict. What can I say? )