View Single Post
Old 02-20-12, 05:30 PM   #3731
BillyJoBob
Nub

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

I have a really bad case of The Dumb, I feel like I missed some instructions because my watch crew stays under water when I dive. They don't seem to perturbed by it but its kind of immersion breaking and just silly. How do I fix this?

Oh whoops, I just saw the post above. Its because I keel alt-tabbing since the Steam overlay doesn't work any more for some reason and I keep tabbing out to talk to people who say things to me.

Since I don't want to double post, has anyone had random crash-to-desktops? I have the RSRD campaign mod for TMO and the patch for the campaign mod. Earlier I was tailing some manner of cargo ship and pummeling it with my deck gun and I would keep crashing around the same spot. I can't say what causes it to crash, sometimes its going to the external camera, sometimes its checking my map, sometimes it just decides the desktop would be a nice place to visit. They aren't all that often but more common than SH IV on its own. I want to boat, game why do you make it hard to boat.

Last edited by BillyJoBob; 02-20-12 at 11:25 PM.
BillyJoBob is offline   Reply With Quote