Old 02-11-12, 09:02 AM   #621
mikaelanderlund
Captain

Downloads: 267
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Thanks Gambla - thats ok

I have been doing a lot of reading about wolfpack attacks.
I have now finished the 3rd type

having played through them all several times - "I" am very happy with the results. Some of these will take 2 - 3 game days to play through.

In fact I have now got the u-boat so that over half the convoy will die if the player can stay with the action.
I also have it set that the players campaign gets rewarded with the whole packs kills. So far each attack is av 50 to 60,000t.
So because of this I have had to set the objectives very high - over 100,000.

I think that if a player is good - they will only need to take part in two out of the three attacks.

For this to happen - the player must go to their patrol area - if they do not, getting that tonnage is going to be hard.

Once at the patrol area - messages and events will take over to ensure everything works. A player can if they want - just get close, sit back and watch the action and still get the credit for taking part.

I still need to play through part 3 a few more times to ensure that nothing can prevent the player from these attacks.

This morning, I am also working on Scapa. There have been a lot of reports that it is too easy. So I have taken steps to fix this.
Testing so far I have been killed by mines 3 times just trying to get in.
So - save game before trying scapa in version 1.7
Great news

mikaelanderlund is offline   Reply With Quote